With misinformation circulating across social media, here are three trusted websites where you can find up-to-date information about the Coronavirus:
- Keep up-to-date on the latest news from the BBC here.
- Get medical advice from the NHS here.
- Check out the UK government's response here.
- Check out the Public Health England's easy read sheets for advice on staying at home and keeping a safe distance.
Mayor of London's Updates and Guidance for answers to frequently asked questions, wellbeing, etc.
- If you need help regarding food, visit the Southwark Council's Food Access website.
- If you have lost a loved one due to COVID-19 here is advice on coping with grief and step by step support of what to do.
- For further health resources, check out Citizens UK's resources list.