by Wilhelmina Perry
With misinformation circulating across social media, here are three trusted websites where you can find up-to-date information about the Coronavirus:
- Keep up-to-date on the latest news from the BBC here.
- Get medical advice from the NHS here.
- Check out the UK government's response here.
- Check out the Public Health England's easy read sheets for advice on staying at home and keeping a safe distance.
- If you need help regarding food, visit the Southwark Council's Food Access website.
- If you have lost a loved one due to COVID-19 here is advice on coping with grief and step by step support of what to do.
- For further health resources, check out Citizens UK's resources list.
Please read our PACT Zoom Group Guidelines to make sure our groups are welcoming, safe and supportive for you and your child.
Por favor lea nuestras pautas para nuestros grupos de PACT Zoom traducidas al español para asegurarse de que los grupos sean acogedores, seguros y de apoyo para usted y su hijo. Haga clic aquí PACT Zoom Group Guidelines
Great family activities shared by the PACT Team
If you are looking for things to do with your family, check out some great ideas here.
For more information, check out:
Great family activities in the local area:
Camberwell and Dulwich Children and Family Centres (or you can check their online timetable)
Elephant and Castle Community Hub for free virtual wellness activities, fitness classes and children's workshops. We would recommend:
- Monday 11 am Chi Hatha Flow Yoga Class. A gentle yoga practises suitable for beginners.
- Wednesday 11.00 am Dancebeatz Live Classes
A fusion of different dance styles such as dancehall, afrobeat, soca and toning exercises to deliver a non-stop, high energy exhilarating workout.
- Thursday 11 am FrogPrince Baby Music
This is a unique live music group for babies and toddlers and is being hosted by the Elephant and Castle Community Hub.
- Thursday 4.30 pm Kids Creation Station
A fun and friendly creative class to enjoy with your child between 2 – 10 years old. To inspire your child without of school creative classes.
- The Latin Dance Aerobics Workout. Burn calories with the best Latin music!